Welcome to Adexin!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Adexin's Website, located at https://adexin.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Adexin if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Adexin and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Adexin. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Adexin for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer the website, or use any third party to do so.
- Sell, distribute, commercially exploit, or otherwise make the content posted on the website available to a third party.
- Launch any automated system, including but not limited to "bots," "spiders," and "offline readers" or any other automatic devices, programs, algorithms, to access or monitor any portion of the website and its content.
- Utilize the website in any way that damages, disables, overburdens, or in any way interferes with any other party's use of the website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website.
- Probe, test, or scan the website's vulnerability without prior authorization.
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the website.
- Republish material from Adexin.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Adexin.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Adexin.
- Redistribute content from Adexin.
Termination of use
We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately and without prior notice or liability for any reason whatsoever.
All text, graphical data, and information about our services and products, as well as user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos contained on the website, is owned or licensed by Adexin and is protected by applicable intellectual property and copyright laws.
The content and text present on the website may be used for your non-commercial, personal purposes or to learn about Adexins products and services, considering no additional representations or changes relating to the website and its content have been made.
Limitations of liability
The content present on the website and the website itself are provided free of charge; Adexin will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We make no claims about the reliability, timelessness, or accuracy of the website's content for any purpose. The website and the content are delivered on an “As-available” basis. The content and text available on the website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may not be complete. In no situation will Adexin be liable or responsible for any damages or lost profits and opportunities that may arise from using the website’s content and texts. The solo action against the company due to dissatisfaction with the posted content is to stop using the website and its content.